St Leonards-on-Sea, Hastings, East Sussex, TN38 0HX
About Archery Gardens
** All homes at Archery Gardens are now sold **
Located in the beautiful historic seaside town of St Leonards-on-Sea, Archery Gardens, a lovely development of regency style houses is one of the most in-demand new build developments in East Sussex.
- Three and four bedroom semi-detached and town houses available to purchase with the Shared Ownership Scheme.
- Driveway and/or garage parking depending on plot
- Contemporary specification
- Turf to rear garden
- LABC warranty
- A stones throw from the sea front
- Convenient transport links via road and rail
- Close to shops and local amenities
- Close to good primary and secondary schools
- Sea views to selected homes
- Contemporary Rixonway Estilo fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated gas hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatic shower over bath with full-height tiling to bath
- Glass shower screen
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Shaver point
- Extractor fan
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Vinyl flooring to downstairs cloakroom
- Walls in matt white emulsion
- Ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white gloss
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
Safety and Security
- Double glazed sash windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors and heat detector
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- Sprinkler system throughout (Baston only)
- PIR security light to front and rear
Plumbing and Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Telephone points
- TV points
- TV aerial
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turf to rear
- Outside tap
- LABC Warranty
St Leonards Warrior Square Station - 0.6 miles
A21 - 1.4 miles
Grocery Stores - Less than 0.5 miles
Hastings Town Centre - 1.1 miles
Priory Meadow Shopping Centre - 1.5 miles
Beach - 0.2 miles
Nearest Primary School - 0.5 miles
Nearest Secondary School - 1.2 miles
Located a stones throw from the waterfront in St Leonards On-Sea, Archery Gardens really is in a desirable location.
There are convenient transport links via the A21, A259 and railways connecting you to London, Brighton, Eastbourne and Folkestone.
It is located 0.6 miles from St Leonards Warrior Square Station with Southeastern Trains to London Bridge in less than 1 ½ hours (Source - Southeastern January 2020).
For travel slightly further afield, Gatwick Airport is just under 50 miles by car and Ashford International is just over 30 miles.
Medical centres and grocery shops are a walk from the development. Larger stores, such as Tesco and Aldi, a short drive away.
There are an excellent selection of schools at both primary and secondary level, including St Paul’s CE Academy, West St Leonards Primary Academy, Saxon Mount School and The St Leonards Academy, all of which are OFSTED rated ‘Good’.
Local higher education is available at Sussex Coast College Hastings, and a little further afield you’ll find the University of Sussex in Brighton.
The centre of St Leonards is based around the elegant hub of Norman Road, which is lined with quirky cafes, independent retailers and modern galleries.
St Leonards and Grosvenor Gardens are both a short distance should you want an alternative setting from the seafront.
There are several festivals throughout the year, including Hastings Beer Festival, the Old Town Carnival, and the Jack in the Green Festival.