*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2||0845 600 4072||Reserved|
|Reserved Shared Ownership|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- ‘Symphony’ fitted kitchen
- Electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood
Electrical, Safety & Security
- Smoke detector and mains operated doorbell
- External security lights to front and rear
- Shower over bath and shower screen
- Shaver light, mirror and medicine cabinet in bathroom
- NHBC Warranty
- Jeld-Wen double glazed windows
- ‘Ideal’ combination gas boiler
- Vinyl flooring to wet areas
- Turfed rear garden with shed and water butt
Stoke Holy Cross
Out & About
Stoke Holy Cross is a great spot for families, with a local Primary School located just 2.5 miles away from Framingham Earl High School, for which a school bus operates. There is a playing field, children's playground and a Pre-School Playgroup.
The village hosts two popular restaurants, the Wildebeest and the award winning Stoke Mill. The neighbouring village of Poringland offers further amenities, including a Budgens store, a hair dressers and takeaways.
Norwich provides all you would expect from a city, from the historical Castle, cathedrals and cobble streets to the Chapelfield shopping centre, independent stores and an array of eateries.
The beautiful Norfolk and Suffolk coastline can be reached from Stoke Holy Cross in under an hour by car, from Cromer all the way down to Southwold. Stoke Holy Cross is also a good spot for those who enjoy cycling, walking or sailing around the Norfolk broads.
"Offering the best of both worlds..."Watermill Gardens, Orbit