*Only one apartment remaining! Please contact us now should you wish to be considered!*
*Coming Soon – 3 x 2 bedroom houses. Register your interest today!*
*Please note it is a requirement of the scheme to have a direct local connection to Tonbridge and Malling by either living, working or immediate family living in the borough.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||1 and 2||0845 600 4072||£74k|
|£74k Shared Ownership|
|1 and 2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Vinyl flooring
- Electric oven and gas hob
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Chrome tracked down lights
- Moores Definitive kitchens – Alto range:
Kitchen type 1 in gloss white
Kitchen type 2 in limed wenge
- Carpets – Primo Plus in putty
- Woodwork finished in satin white
- Walls finished in white emulsion
- Built-in Wardrobe to bedroom one
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas central heating system
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Porcelanosa Madagascar beige bathroom tiles
- Shower screen over bath
Electrical, Security & Peace of Mind
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- BT points to hallway
- Sky points to lounge and bedrooms
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back up
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detectors
- Secured by design accreditation
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows
- NHBC building warranty
External & Communal
- Communal sky dish to apartments
- Door entry system to apartments
- Cycle Store
- Bin Store
Out & About
If shopping’s your thing, there’s a vast assortment a short drive away in Maidstone, including arcades and malls where you’ll find high street names, independent boutiques, food shops and the Maidstone General Market. When you’re all shopped out there’s pavement cafés galore and a wonderful array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
As you’d expect from a part of the UK steeped in history there’s much heritage to experience.
Kent is called the garden of England for a reason with numerous open spaces, parks and wildlife to enjoy.
Unfortunately life can’t be all play so when it comes to the matter of work and school you’ll find The Sycamores, ticks all the boxes here too. Leybourne has more than 20 nursery and primary schools on its doorstep and some highly rated secondary schools a little further afield.
The nearby village of West Malling offers shops, restaurants, public houses, banks and the mainline railway station. For the weekly shop larger supermarkets are all within easy reach and for the daily workout there’s also a good selection of gyms and health clubs.
The Sycamores, Leybourne near West Malling in Kent, is conveniently positioned for road and rail links as well as access to junction 4 of the M20.
"There's a lot of heritage."The Sycamores, Orbit Homes