The Sycamores (Phase 5)
We are delighted to present The Sycamores, a development of 2 & 3 bedroom houses, available to buy through Shared Ownership. Register your interest now!
*Please note priority will be given to applicants who have a direct local connection to Tonbridge and Malling by either living, working or immediate family living in the borough.
**Previous phase interior shown.
View On Map
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Electric oven and gas hob
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Plumbing for washing machine
- Chrome tracked down lights
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas central heating system
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Porcelanosa Madagascar beige bathroom tiles
- Shower screen over bath
Electrical, Security & Peace of Mind
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- Telephone point to hallway
- TV points to living room
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back up
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detectors
- Secured by Design accreditation
- NHBC building warranty
- White matt emulsion to walls
- Satin white to woodwork
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Primo Plus carpets in putty
- Cycle store
- Photovoltaic solar panels
Out & About
There’s a vast assortment of shops just a short drive away in Maidstone, including arcades and malls where you’ll find high street names, independent boutiques, food shops and the Maidstone General Market. There are also cafés galore and a wonderful array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Leybourne has more than 20 nursery and primary schools on its doorstep and some highly rated secondary schools a little further afield.
The nearby village of West Malling offers shops, restaurants, public houses, banks and the mainline railway station. For the weekly shop larger supermarkets are all within easy reach and for the daily workout there’s also a good selection of gyms and health clubs.
Conveniently positioned for road and rail links. Located on the outskirts of Leybourne, near West Malling, ideally placed for access to Junction 4 of the M20.
"As you’d expect from a part of the UK steeped in history there’s much heritage to experience."The Sycamores, Orbit