Orbit is delighted to bring you The Bluebells, a superb selection of sustainably built homes set within the vibrant village of Faygate, West Sussex.
With a choice of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom houses and coach houses, there’s bound to be a style of home to suit you and your budget whether you’re a first-time buyer, a growing family, or a downsizer. What’s more, these lovely properties are available through Shared Ownership meaning purchasing one couldn’t be easier or more affordable.
2 x 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Wheelchair accessible apartments - Wheelchair accessibility in all areas with large bathrooms and covered parking area.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||1 and 2||0845 600 4072||Reserved|
|Reserved Shared Ownership|
|1 and 2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Range of wall and base units from Halvanto Estilo range (choice of 2 styles available)
- Integrated Zanussi electric oven
- Integrated Zanussi gas hob
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Integrated Zanussi washer/dryer – apartments only
- Integrated Zanussi washing machine – houses only
- Zanussi dishwasher
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Shower over bath and shower screen
- Chrome mixer taps
- Full height tiling around bath with splash back to sinks
- Vinyl flooring
- Shaver point
- Potterton Promax Ultra combi boiler
- TV/Sky reception and telecom points
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- Heat detectors
- Walls painted in Dulux white emulsion
- Ceilings in Dulux pure brilliant white emulsion
- Timber finishes in white gloss
- High performance double glazed windows
- Garden shed (houses only)
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The BluebellsKilnwood Vale, Crawley Road, Faygate, West Sussex, RH12 0AQ
County Mall, ,
John Lewis, ,
Marks & Spencer, ,
The Cherrytree Inn, ,
The Holmbush Inn, ,
The Taj Mahal, ,
Tilgate Park, ,
Go Ape, ,
Buchan Country Park, ,
The Hawth, ,
Faygate Rail Station, ,
Out & About
For the shopaholics amongst you, County Mall in Crawley is a must with over 90 retailers. There’s also a soft play area to keep the little ones happy as well as a fantastic food court where you can refuel before the next lap of shopping! Also close by is the bustling town of Horsham. There’s also a great general market where you can pick up one-off items or snag a bargain. And after all that shopping, why not take a well-deserved break at one of the numerous eateries in the area.
Horsham also has an award-winning farmers market where foodies will delight in the delicious produce – all sourced from within a 40 mile radius – from healthy organic fruit and veg to decadent brownies. There are also some terrific local dining out options. Or if you’re not sure what you fancy, why not pay a trip to The Carfax in Horsham on Thursdays – there’s an amazing variety of street food vendors, from French to Japanese, and from Indian to Tex-Mex.
Faygate is also well served by local buses. For those travelling by car, Faygate is just over 10 minutes away from the M23 from where there are easy links to the M25 and to Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted.
Additionally, there are footpaths, cycle paths and bridleways into Bewbush and also into Buchan Country Park.
"So much to see and do"The Bluebells, Orbit