Book an appointment with a Sales Consultant today.
Orbit is delighted to bring you Summer Gates, a selection of 2 & 3 bedroom, energy efficient homes available for sale and with Shared Ownership in the historic town of Rugeley.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2 and 3||01889 582890||£82k - £153k|
|Outright Sale||3||01889 582890||£206k|
|£82k - £153k Shared Ownership|
|2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 01889 582890|
|£206k Outright Sale|
|3 Bedrooms Contact: 01889 582890|
- Contemporary 'Lemongrass' fitted wall and base units
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- 'Porcelanosa' wall tiles
- Gas-fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
Windows & Doors
- High performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- LABC 10 year warranty
Summer GatesArmitage Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1FA (Sat Nav: WS15 1PF)
Chancel Primary School, ,
Western Springs Primary School, ,
Fair Oak Business & Enterprise College, ,
Hagley Park Academy, ,
Rugeley Sixth Form, ,
Rugeley Leisure Centre, ,
Brewery Street Shopping Centre, ,
Cannock Shopping Centre, ,
Birches Valley Forest Centre, ,
Rugeley Trent Valley Station, ,
Out & About
Give the kids a real treat with a trip to theme parks Alton Towers and Drayton Manor, which are less than 45 minutes away!
You can also look forward to the £70m Riverside development in Stafford, opening soon, which will be home to fashion retailers, an Odeon cinema and a food and leisure area.
Or try Trentham Gardens – described by Alan Titchmarsh as “one of the UK’s must-see gardens”. Here, you can stroll around the exquisite Italian Garden, immerse yourself in the Floral Labyrinth, or just walk the dog by the lake.
There are some great local farmers markets. Penkridge attracts visitors from miles around with its selection of locally produced meat, cheese, honey and more. Or a little further afield, Stone hosts the most successful Farmers’ Market in Staffordshire, with traders selling everything from wild mushrooms to rare breed beef.
"For easy living, the essentials are on your doorstep."Summer Gates, Orbit