Spa Meadows is a contemporary development of two and three bedroom homes, which have been thoughtfully designed to be both comfortable and practical with modern living in mind.
Homes at Spa Meadows are available through Shared Ownership, which makes buying your new home more affordable.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2 and 3||0845 600 4072||£94k - £146k|
|£94k - £146k Shared Ownership|
|2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Upstands to worktops
- Stainless steel cooker hood, oven and hob including splashback
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Spotlight track light
- Delta light fitting under units
- Stainless steel sink
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas fired central heating
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Chrome fittings
- Full height tiling around bath where a shower is fitted over the bath
- Tiled splash back to basin
- Mirror and shaver point
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Shower screen to bath where a shower is fitted over the bath
- Double glazed windows
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
- Magnolia emulsion to walls
- White emulsion to ceilings
- White gloss to woodwork
Electrical, Safety & Security
- BT telephone point
- Additional BT telephone point to one bedroom
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detectors
- Mains wired door bell
- External front and rear lights
- Driveway or allocated parking space
- Rotary clothes dryer
- Lockable shed
- NHBC Warranty
Spa MeadowsTachbrook Road, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 3DB
Leamington Spa Art Gallery & Museum, ,
Jephson Gardens, ,
Victoria Park, ,
Market Place, ,
Swan Street, ,
Smith Street, ,
Royal Spa Centre, ,
Ufton Fields Nature Reserve, ,
Leamington & County Golf Club, ,
Leam Boat Centre, ,
Warwick Racecourse, ,
Out & About
A fantastic range of independent boutique shops alongside high street brands make for the perfect shopping trip. When you can’t shop anymore there’s a wide choice of restaurants and bars for you to recharge in. Leamington Spa is home to some of the finest spas and salons. With so much going for it, it’s not surprising that Leamington Spa came third in the 2015 Times’ list of the 30 best places to live in the UK.
With picnic areas and playgrounds for the family as well as larger green spaces, country parks and woodlands, there really is an outdoor environment for everyone to enjoy.
The historic town of Warwick is also only a stones throw away. Famous for its magnificent castle and historic charm, Warwick enjoys a wide range of diverse and exciting events throughout the year. You’ll discover an enticing mix of old and new – from fashion boutiques and fine restaurants to antique centres, traditional tea rooms and art galleries.
Leisure and pleasure aside, how about the day-to-day necessities? You’ll find there‘s a wide choice of supermarkets for your weekly shop and an excellent selection of nursery, primary and secondary schools.
If you commute, the M40 is only five miles away and provides straightforward access to Birmingham, London and the national road network. Leamington Spa also has excellent rail links to Birmingham, Coventry and London Marylebone, with a selection of high-speed services operating each day.
"Everything within reach."Spa Meadows, Orbit Homes