Orbit @ The Limes
Please contact us should you wish to be considered, register your interest and be advised of when viewings will be available.
*Please note priority will be given to applicants who have a direct local connection to Tonbridge and Malling by either living, working or immediate family living in the borough.
**Interior shown are images from another Orbit development and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||1 and 2||0845 600 4072||£94k - £229k|
|£94k - £229k Shared Ownership|
|1 and 2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
View On Map
- Electric oven and gas hob
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Apartment kitchen style 1 – Hacienda ivory with natural ash worktops
- Apartment kitchen style 2 – Virginia oak with pastel oak worktops
- Chrome tracked down lights
- Vinyl flooring
- Walls finished in white emulsion
- Woodwork finished in satin white
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Carpets – Primo Plus in flint
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas central heating system
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Porcelanosa Shine Niquel bathroom tiles
- Shower screen over bath
- Vinyl flooring
Electrical, Security & Peace of Mind
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- Telephone point to hallway
- Sky points to lounge and bedrooms
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back up
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detectors
- Secured by Design accreditation
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows
- NHBC building warranty
External & communal
- Photovoltaic solar panels to houses
- Communal sky dish to apartments
- Door entry system to apartments
- Cycle store
- Bin store to apartments
Out & About
There’s a vast assortment of shops just a short drive away in Maidstone, including arcades and malls where you’ll find high street names, independent boutiques, food shops and the Maidstone General Market. There are also cafés galore and a wonderful array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Kent is called the Garden of England for a reason with numerous open spaces, parks and wildlife to enjoy.
If you like to be beside the sea then further afield you’ll find Whitstable, a popular fishing and harbour town.
Leybourne has more than 20 nursery and primary schools on its doorstep and some highly rated secondary schools a little further afield.
The nearby village of West Malling offers shops, restaurants, public houses, banks and the mainline railway station.
For the weekly shop larger supermarkets are all within easy reach and for the daily workout there’s also a good selection of gyms and health clubs.
Orbit @ The Limes is conveniently positioned for road and rail links.
Located on the outskirts of Leybourne, near West Malling, ideally placed for access to Junction 4 of the M20. Ashford International is approximately a 35 minute drive away, and London only about 1 hour and 10 minutes drive time.
"Beautiful villages and the sea only 40 minutes away."Orbit @ The Limes, Orbit