Orbit @ St Clements Lakes
Phase 3 coming soon: Offering 3 one bedroom apartments and 2 two bedroom apartments later in the year.
Orbit is proud to bring you Orbit @ St Clements Lakes, a stylish development of one and two bedroom apartments in the pretty river town of Greenhithe.
*Please note that animals are not permitted within the apartments.
**Priority will be given to those with a local connection to the Dartford Borough.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||1 and 2||0845 600 4072||£79k|
|£79k Shared Ownership|
|1 and 2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Manhattan kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel electric oven, hob and extractor fan
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated Zanussi washer/dryer to The Bewl Apartments
- Stand alone washer/dryer to The Ullswater Apartments
- Downlights to The Bewl Apartments
- Spot track lights to The Ullswater Apartments
Bathroom & plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Shower over bath and shower screen
- Shaver point and light
- Chrome mixer taps
- Gas-fired with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Ideal Logic ESP 35 combination boiler
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Digital TV points
- BT points
Safety & Security
- Audio/visual door entry system
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
External & General
- Allocated parking space
- Laminate flooring to hallway, kitchen and lounge
- Carpets to bedrooms
- 10 years NHBC warranty
Orbit @ St Clements LakesLondon Road, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9JP
Greenhithe Station, ,
Swanscombe Leisure Centre, ,
Central Park, ,
Bluewater Shopping Centre, ,
Broadditch Farm, ,
The Orchard Theatre, ,
Rainham Marshes, ,
Chafford Gorges, ,
Grays Chalk Quarry, ,
Brands Hatch, ,
The Pier Hotel, ,
Brasserie 32, ,
Out & About
A quick walk to Greenhithe station and you can be on a direct service to London.
For groceries and everyday essentials, there’s a large supermarket close-by.
With great connections to London, you have easy access to Oxford Street and Regents Street with a myriad of choice and a number of flagship stores. Alternatively try Westfield White City or the newer Stratford City both with over 300 luxury, premium and high street retailers.
Greenhithe and its surrounding areas have plenty of activities and attractions to keep everyone entertained.
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the plethora of nature reserves nearby.
Greenhithe is also home to many cosy traditional pubs.
"Commuters are ideally placed."Orbit @ St Clements Lakes, Orbit