Orbit @ Round House Park
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2||0845 600 4072||£66k - £111k|
|£66k - £111k Shared Ownership|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Space for washer/dryer and fridge freezer
- Vinyl flooring
- Gas central heating
- Combination boiler
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Parking spaces
- NHBC warranty
- Door entry system to block
- Family bathroom with contemporary white bathroom suite
- Glass shower screen
- Shower over bath complete with full height tiling to bath area
- Vinyl flooring to wet areas
- TV point to lounge, plus 3 x BT points
- TV point to bedroom 1, plus BT point
- Mains wired smoke detector
- Allocated parking
Out & About
Pretty coastal villages and welcoming pubs and restaurants are also found in abundance here, together with a wealth of leisure activities including windsurfing, sailing and kiting. Alternatively try one of the many walks around the broads or through the marshes and reeds or down to the sandy beaches of the Norfolk coastline.
There are many other historical landmarks to look out for including the assembly house, the guildhall and the medieval watergate Pull's Ferry.
Norwich has fast become a shopping hub with two large shopping centres and a thriving high street. Just under Norwich Castle you'll find Castle Mall with a large TK Maxx and a Vue Cinema, whilst lntu Chapelfield has an extensive House of Fraser as well as a huge range of high street fashion, eateries and technology stores.
Excellent road and rail links make Round House Park an ideal base for commuters. The A11, A47 and M40 give access to London and the South Eats of England and to the Midlands and the North of England.
"The cobbled streets of Norwich are steeped in history."Orbit @ Round House Park, Orbit Homes