Orbit @ Monarch Close
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2||0845 600 4072||£72k - £111k|
|£72k - £111k Shared Ownership|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan
- Stainless steel sink
Bathroom and plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Shower over bath and shower screen
- Shaver point
- Gas-fired Ideal Logic Combi-Boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
Electrical, Safety & Security
- Down-lights in kitchen
- Digital TV points to lounge and both bedrooms
- BT points to lounge, hallway and bedroom one
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Non-slip vinyl flooring to kitchen, W.C. and bathroom
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Allocated parking space(s)
- Turfed rear garden
- Small patio area
- NHBC warranty
Commuters will find travelling to work easy, with Norwich reachable by car or bus in about 30 minutes, and a direct train to Cambridge taking just over an hour.
Out & About
Wymondham offers a unique shopping experience. Its lovely town centre is filled with a variety of shops selling everything
from the essentials to the eccentric. There are wonderful markets, as well.
First on the list of things to see has to be Wymondham Abbey. An imposing church built in the early 12th century. Another blast from the past can be found at the Station Bistro, here you can take a step back in time and dine in a vintage train carriage.
There are many other dining options, too, from traditional teahouses to cosy pubs to fine dining restaurants. Music enthusiasts will love the annual summer Wymondham music festival which brings live music to the town, with evening concerts, daytime recitals, gigs and workshops.
"With plenty of community spirit, plenty of personality, and plenty to see and do, Wymondham is a place you’ll be delighted to call home."Orbit,