Phase 1 – Early 2017
One three bedroom house in the highly desirable district of Horsham, available with Shared Ownership
Phase 2 - Available 2017
One and two bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership
*Please note it is a requirement of the scheme to have a direct local connection to Horsham by either living/working or immediate family living in the District.
**Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||3||0845 600 4072||Reserved|
|Reserved Shared Ownership|
|3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
View On Map
- Anti slip vinyl flooring
- AEG electric oven and gas hob
- Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer
- Stainless steel 1ó bowl sink with chrome mono block mixer tap
- ‘Symphony’ (Woodbury White) fitted kitchen
- Carpet to hall, living rooms and bedrooms
- Woodwork finished in white gloss
- Walls finished in barley white matt
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas fired central heating system
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Bathroom - 200mm x 300mm - Porcelanosa tiles - colour white in matt finish
- Roca Carla white bathroom suite with
- Roca over-bath shower
- Roman shower screen and full height tiling
- Tiled splashback to sink
- Anti-slip vinyl flooring in bathroom area
- Bathroom mirror and light with shaver socket
Electrical, Security & Peace of Mind
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- BT points to lounge and bedroom one
- TV points to lounge and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back up
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
- Secure by Design front door
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows
- 12 year NHBC warranty
External & Communal
- One allocated parking space
Out & About
It is a delight to walk through the mixture of wide pedestrianised streets, intimate alleyways and landscaped piazzas exploring the specialist shops selling fashion and furnishings, collectors’ items and unusual gifts.
For the more active, Horsham offers an extensive network of footpaths, cycle paths and bridleways, along with long distance walking routes on the South Downs Way, the High Weald Landscape Trail and the ‘Down’s Link’ cycle path and bridleway.
Wherever you are in the Horsham District you are never far from fresh, local produce available from a myriad of award winning restaurants, gastro-pubs, al-fresco cafes or modern bistros. Horsham town alone offers over 90 bars, pubs, restaurants, cafés and coffee shops to suit all tastes from English, French and Indian, to wine bars, sushi and fish and chips.
Horsham is proud of its active events programme which runs throughout the year including an English Festival in May, French and Italian themed festivals, a summer carnival and a fantastic district-wide Food and Drink Festival in September.
Newman Court is perfectly situated for access to easy transport links, making the development an ideal choice for commuters.
"Plenty to do for great days out for all the family to enjoy."Newman Court, Orbit