We are pleased to bring you Moorland Glade, a lovely collection of three and four bedroom family homes near the village of Hillmorton on the outskirts of Rugby.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Outright Sale||3 and 4||07825 263614||£240k - £370k|
|£240k - £370k Outright Sale|
|3 and 4 Bedrooms Contact: 07825 263614|
View On Map
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
*Some individual choices are available subject to the stage of construction. Speak to our Sales Consultant for details.
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles*
- Gas-fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
*Some individual choices are available subject to the stage of construction.Speak to our Sales Consultant for details.
Windows & Doors
- High performance double glazed windows
- Front door with chrome ironmongery
- TV/telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- NHBC warranty
Moorland GladeLower Street, near Hillmorton, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 4PA
Paddox Primary, ,
Ashlawn Secondary School, ,
Rugby Station, ,
Elliot's Field retail park, ,
Draycote Water, ,
Swift Valley Nature Reserve, ,
Rugby School, ,
Rugby Theatre, ,
The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Centre, ,
Leam Valley Golf Centre, ,
Out & About
For those with children, there a several schools in the area.
From Rugby Station, there are services to the employment hubs of London Euston and Birmingham New Street. There is also a new railway station, Rugby Parkway, in development, which will serve Hillmorton and is expected to open in 2019.
For the discerning shopper looking for something unique, Rugby has a thriving independent retail scene. Many of these stores are in the Regent Street, Albert Street, Bank Street and Castle Street area where the historic architecture gives an intimate, friendly feel and you’re guaranteed a personal welcome. Whether you’re after a stunning item of clothing, a gorgeous bunch of flowers or an incredible book, this is the place to go. There are also plenty of eateries in the locale where you can take a break.
"Moorland Glade is ideally situated for both commuting and leisure trips, close as it is to multiple motorways, Rugby train station, and Birmingham airport."Moorland Glade, Orbit