Manor Field Leys
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
- Fitted kitchen with stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- White bathroom suite with over bath shower
Flooring & Windows
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, W/C and bathroom
- PVCu double glazed windows
Heating & Safety
- Combination boiler/central heating
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector
- Downstairs W/C
- Turfed rear garden with shed
- Two allocated parking spaces or parking driveway
- NHBC warranty
Out & About
One of the main highlights has to be the annual Carnival held every summer; providing a variety of entertainment, live music and delicious food. The carnival is organised by locals and not only raises community spirit, but also raises money for local groups and charities.
There are numerous other sporting and social amenities in and around Stoney Stanton including a skate park, tennis courts, squash, football and rugby clubs.
The development is also well placed for commuters as it sits just over five miles from Hinckley and East of the M69. Leicester is only 10 miles away and Lutterworth 9 miles. There are also good transportation links to the M69 / M1 Junction 21. Nearby villages include Croft, and Sapcote.
The closest airports are East Midlands and Birmingham.
"Desirable area."Locals of Stoney Stanton, Orbit