Loxley Gardens is a beautifully presented collection of spacious two and three bedroom houses, available for purchase through Shared Ownership with Orbit.
Priority for a home at Loxley Gardens will be given to those with a local connection to Wellesbourne in the first instance and will need to register with Stratford District Council. To do this please contact Stratford District Council Housing Advice Team on 01789 260 861 or visit their website at www.homechoiceplus.org.uk
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||3||0845 600 4072||Reserved|
|Reserved Shared Ownership|
|3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen
- Range of wall and base units
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood
- Integrated washer dryer
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Stainless steel sink
- Non slip vinyl flooring
- Spotlight track light
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas fired central heating
- Sandringham bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Chrome fitments
- Over bath shower and shower screen
- Full height tiling to bath
- Tiled splashback to basin
- Downstairs WC
- Double glazed windows
- Fitted wardrobe to main bedroom only
- Non slip vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet areas
- Magnolia emulsion paint to walls
- White emulsion paint to ceilings
Electrical, Safety & Security
- TV point to lounge and bedroom
- BT point
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Turf to garden
- Timber garden shed
- External tap
- 12 year NHBC warranty
Out & About
Wellesbourne village boasts a major high street bank, two leading supermarkets, a post office and a pharmacy, alongside a great choice of local shops and services.
There’s also a café and deli, pet and garden centre, a traditional bakery and butcher’s shop, a convenience store, and even an holistic health and beauty salon. Larger scale retail therapy can be found at Wellesbourne Airfield, which hosts one of the country’s biggest open air markets. When the shopping is done, the village also offers a choice of popular pubs, a Chinese takeaway and a popular Indian restaurant.
Loxley Gardens is conveniently located for commuters and enjoys excellent transport links. Junction 15 of the M40 is just five and a half miles away.
It’s just a short walk from Loxley Gardens to bus stops on an excellent network of routes.
"Life at Loxley Gardens is perfect for sporty and outdoorsy types, with so many beautiful country walks in the vicinity."Loxley Gardens, Orbit