Register your Interest now!
Kineton Mews is a peaceful enclave of two, three, and four bedroom homes, located in the idyllic Warwickshire village of Kineton. The high specification properties are available to buy through Shared Ownership with Orbit Homes, and the development offers homeowners the perfect mix of peaceful location, a wealth of transport links and amenities, and easy access to green spaces and leisure pursuits.
Priority for a home at Kineton Mews will be given to those with a local connection to the Stratford-upon-Avon district.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2 and 4||0845 600 4072||£88k - £165k|
|£88k - £165k Shared Ownership|
|2 and 4 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen
- Units in Georgia Oak or Woodbury White Gloss
- Worktop in Stella Mare with upstand
- Bosch brushed stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and chimney hood
- Stainless steel splash back to hob
- Stainless steel sink
- Plumbing for washing machine
- Track mounted downlighters
- Non slip vinyl flooring from ‘Forbo Classic’ range
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Calor gas central heating with digital programmer and thermostatically controlled radiators*
- Potterton Ultra combi boiler
- Downstairs cloakroom with splashback to basin
- White bathroom suite from Ideal Standard Sandringham range
- Over bath shower with full height tiling
- Glass shower screen
- Non slip vinyl flooring from Forbo Classic range
*Apart from bathroom and cloakroom
- Hat and coat hooks to hallway
- Walls and ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Woodwork finished in white gloss
- TV point to lounge
- BT telephone point to hallway with socket to lounge
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- Landscaping to front of property
- Turfed rear garden with paved patio area
- 1.2m close boarded timber garden fence with 1.8m close-boarded privacy panel
- Timber garden shed
Out & About
The local area has a wealth of opportunities for sporting types, with Kineton Sports and Social Club hosting football, cricket and bowls teams, and Kineton High School being the home of Wellesbourne Badminton Club, and Wellesbourne Junior Badminton Club, which is Badminton England Affiliated.
For family days out, the bewitching gardens and art gallery of Compton Verney House are only three minutes away, with other local places to explore including Edgehill Battlefield. A mere 30 minutes’ drive finds residents in the heart of the stunningly beautiful Cotswolds.
The Village of Kineton is approximately ten miles (16 km) from the thriving towns of Banbury to the south-east, Warwick and Leamington Spa to the north, and Stratford-upon-Avon to the west. Kineton Mews is close to the Fosse Way Roman Road (for scenic car and bike trips south towards the Devon coast and north to Lincoln) and within easy reach of the M40 motorway, which links it to Birmingham (43 miles and around 45 minutes by car) and London (89 miles and less than two hours by car).
Kineton Mews is well served by regular bus services to the towns and railway stations of Stratford-upon-Avon,
Banbury and Leamington Spa, from where regular trains run between Birmingham and London. Commuter train journeys from Banbury to London Marylebone, and from Leamington Spa to Birmingham New Street only take around half an hour at peak times.
"The perfect mix of peaceful location, a wealth of transport links and amenities, and easy access to green spaces and leisure pursuits."Kineton Mews, Orbit Homes