Floor plans are not drawn to scale, measurements are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserve the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change the tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask the Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print. March 2017.
Kitchen - Sale
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven, hob & splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
Kitchen - Shared Ownership
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Dark oak units with white worktops (even plots)
- Plaza porcelain units with grey worktops (odd plots)
- Integrated Electrolux electric oven, stainless steel hob & extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer
- Integrated Electrolux washer/dryer (Apartments and Coach House only)
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles (Outright Sale only)
- Gas-fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Shower over bath and shower screen (Shared Ownership only)
- Heated towel rail (Shared Ownership only)
- Vinyl flooring (Shared Ownership only)
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Fibre optic broadband
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
Windows, Doors & General
- High performance double glazed windows
- Front door with chrome furniture (Part Q Compliant) - Outright Sale only
- NHBC warranty
Peters Village is all set to become Kent’s most unique and delightful place to live. Across 202 acres approximately 1,000 homes will sit alongside a sweep of large green playing fields.
Peters Village has a new Primary School and soon to be built village centre with planning consent for a supermarket and other village amenities. Meanwhile Wouldham village, Snodland and Aylesford are all close by and can cater for your families day to day needs.
The natural setting provides a wealth of ways to enjoy the surrounding countryside where cycle paths and bridleways weave through fields, forests and grasslands, home to a plethora of local wildlife.
Despite forming the very south-eastern tip of England, Kent is extremely well connected. Car travel has just received a real boost with completion of Peters Bridge across the River Medway, giving direct access to and from Peters Village and the A228.
Out & About
Kiln View is on the doorstep of Wouldham, which is home to a host of amenities including a village hall, community centre, medical centre and village pub. The new Peter's Bridge over the Medway from the A228 has created much easier links to the M2, M20 and M25.
While architectural remains decorate the landscape, it’s the litany of surviving buildings that are the real stars. Leeds and Rochester castles are among the best preserved in the land.
Across 202 acres approximately 1,000 homes will sit alongside a sweep of large green playing fields. Peters Village has a new Primary School and soon to be built village centre with planning consent for a supermarket and other village amenities. Meanwhile Wouldham village, Snodland and Aylesford are all close by and can cater for your families day to day needs.
Nautical pursuits are met downstream with an active local community across a succession of moorings, marinas and yacht clubs.
"A modern country life"Kiln View, Orbit