Outright Sale: NOW AVAILABLE
Shared Ownership: Coming Spring / Summer 2018
A selection of 2 & 3 bedroom properties available to purchase on a Shared Ownership basis.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Outright Sale||2, 3 and 4||01634 567896||£270k - £464k|
|£270k - £464k Outright Sale|
|2, 3 and 4 Bedrooms Contact: 01634 567896|
View On Map
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts* (ask for more info)
- Choice of worktops and upstands* (ask for more info)
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher (Houses only)
- Integrated washer, dryer (Apartments only)
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles* (ask for more info)
- Gas-fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Fibre optic broadband
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
Windows & Doors
- High performance double glazed windows
- Front door with chrome furniture (Part Q Compliant)
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Despite forming the very south-eastern tip of England, Kent is extremely well connected. Car travel has just received a real boost with completion of Peters Bridge across the River Medway, giving direct access to and from Peters Village and the A228.
Out & About
Kiln View is on the doorstep of Wouldham, which is home to a host of amenities including a village hall, community centre, medical centre and village pub. The new Peter's Bridge over the Medway from the A228 has created much easier links to the M2, M20 and M25.
While architectural remains decorate the landscape, it’s the litany of surviving buildings that are the real stars. Leeds and Rochester castles are among the best preserved in the land.
Across 202 acres approximately 1,000 homes will sit alongside a sweep of large green playing fields with the amenities of Wouldham Village nearby and a newly consented village centre and Primary School coming soon. There are shops in nearby Snodland and Aylesford.
Nautical pursuits are met downstream with an active local community across a succession of moorings, marinas and yacht clubs.
"A modern country life"Kiln View, Orbit