Kibworth Gardens Phase 2
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel sink
- Integrated Zanussi oven, hob and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- BT point in hall
- TV point to lounge and bedroom
- Digital aerial
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas fired central heating
- Modern bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Chrome fitments
- Downstairs WC
- Shower screen
- Tiled splashback to basin
Safety & Security
- Battery operated carbon monoxide alarm
- Mains operated smoke detector
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 12 year NHBC warranty
- Two parking spaces
- Timber garden shed
- Rotary clothes dryer
- PIR operated light to front and rear of house
Out & About
Kibworth has a thriving high street complete with restaurants, cafés, a post office, hairdressers, and a large Co-op supermarket. You can also visit The Kibworth Antiques Centre, which is stocked full of unique furniture and an eclectic mix of treasures. Just a little further down the road, Kibworth Garden Centre, are on hand to help you put your personal stamp on your brand new home.
If it’s high street fashion you need then head into Leicester for Highcross Shopping Centre. Just a little further afield you can find the Bull Ring, which is a state of the art shopping centre in the heart of Birmingham.
Kibworth Primary School is rated ‘Outstanding’ (2010) by Ofsted with pupils judged to be achieving excellent goals both academically and personally.
Multicultural Leicester is very close by offering a buzzing city centre, complete with award-winning, state-of-the-art venues like the Curve Theatre, Highcross Shopping Centre and the National Space Centre.
"Kibworth Gardens has tree-lined roads, open spaces, and countryside views, coupled with a thriving village centre and good quality schools plus, an easy commute into Leicester makes this a sought after location."Kibworth Gardens Phase 2, Orbit