In order to be eligible for a home at Harvest Meadows you will need to have a local connection to Stratford Upon Avon and register with Stratford District Council. To do this please contact the Council's Housing Advice Team on 01789 260 861 or email email@example.com.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||3||0845 600 4072||£86k - £161k|
|£86k - £161k Shared Ownership|
|3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Up stand or tiled splashback
- Stainless steel oven and hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel bowl sink
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Plumbing for washing machine
- Track mounted down lighters
- Under kitchen unit down lights
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Ideal standard white suite with shower over bath
- Shower screen
- Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom and cloakroom
- Shaver point and mirror
- Toilet roll holders
- Gas combi boiler with thermostatically
General & Electrical
- NHBC Warranty
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- BT point in living room and bedroom
- Terrestrial and digital TV point in living room and bedroom
- Light to loft space
- Hard wired door bell
- Built in fitted wardrobe to bedroom 2*
- Dulux white or soft cream emulsion walls
- Dulux white gloss wood work
- Vinyl flooring to wet areas
- Coat hooks
- Steel composite doors with multi point locking system
- Turf to rear garden
- Shed to rear garden
- Allocated parking
- PIR light
Out & About
If you prefer to commute by car, the area is served by the A46, which connects with the M40,
There are also some great local restaurants. And of course there are also some wonderful village pubs where you can sip a pint and tuck into a homemade roast.
There are many great shopping opportunities in the area. For foodies, the popular farmer’s market, held on alternate Saturdays, is the place to find a tasty selection of fresh produce and locally produced treats.
Half an hour away is Warwick, home to superb specialist independent stores, which bring you unique products and services, and offer real variety with a friendly and personal service.
The biggest draw in Bidford is The Big Meadow, a 26-acre recreational area, where you can enjoy the whole day by the river. The Big Meadow boasts a large play area for children of all ages, picnic tables and a multi-use game area for sports such as tennis and football, outdoor tennis tables and a skate ramp.
And to get your heart pumping even more, you can also join one of the many sports clubs in the area, such as tennis, bowling, cricket, football, hockey or even gliding! For a gentler day out, take a stroll through the beautiful countryside with spectacular views of the river and spend some time in quiet contemplation…
"Peaceful semi-rural location, but very close to all everyday amenities."Harvest Meadows, Orbit Homes