Greenfields properties are all designed to a high spec with modern living in mind but they also fit right in with the beautiful rural setting of the South Downs National Park. Available through Shared Ownership, these houses will make perfect homes whether you’re a first time buyer or need more space for a growing family.
*Please note it is a requirement of the scheme to have a direct local connection to Horsham District by either living, working or immediate family living in the borough.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||3||0845 600 4072||Reserved|
|Reserved Shared Ownership|
|3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
Receive £1000 cashback (T&Cs apply)
- Range of wall and base units from Aspen range in Alabaster.
- Worktop in Slate Roche with upstands.
- Integrated Zanussi Electric Oven
- Integrated Zanussi Gas Hob
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Integrated Zanussi washer/dryer
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Griptex vinyl flooring
- Spotlight track lighting
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white Roca Laura bathroom suite
- Shower over bath and shower screen
- Chrome mixer taps
- Full height tiling around bath with splash back to sinks
- Griptex vinyl flooring
- Shaver point
- TV/Sky reception and telecom points
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- Heat detectors
- Walls painted in Dulux white emulsion
- Ceilings in Dulux pure brilliant white emulsion
- Timber finishes in white gloss
- High performance double glazed windows
- Potterton Promax Ultra combi boiler
- Rotary clothes line
- Garden shed
- 10 year NHBC warranty
GreenfieldsWatermeadow Lane (off Water Lane), Storrington, Horsham, West Sussex, RH20 3EA
John Lewis, ,
Marks & Spencer, ,
The Capitol, ,
Restaurant Tristan, ,
South Downs National Park, ,
Pulborough Brooks, ,
West Sussex Golf Club, ,
Southwater Country Park, ,
Cherubs Spa, ,
Out & About
If shopping is your bag, the close-by market town of Horsham has a brilliant selection of high street stores, including fashion staple. For bargains, there’s a bustling general market selling everything from fruit and flowers to cakes and CDs. Award-winning Horsham Farmers Market is famed for its delicious local produce (all sourced from within a 40-mile radius) – including organic fruit and veg, artisan bread, and even wild game.
Be entertained and inspired: Horsham has an exciting arts scene, which offers everything from community arts festivals to professional exhibitions, and from classical concerts to theatre performances.
If you enjoy dining out, there are some great local choices, including traditional Italian, classic fish and chips, hearty pub grub, and authentic Thai. Every Thursday in the Carfax market place in Horsham, there’s great street food to tickle your taste buds.
For nature lovers, there’s wonderful scenery to explore right on your doorstep.
"Perfect homes whether you’re a first-time buyer or need more space for a growing family."Greenfields, Orbit