A selection of beautiful 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes available with Shared Ownership.
Ettington Mews is a superb new development situated in the picturesque village of Wellesbourne and close to excellent transport links.
Please note that in order to be eligible for a home at Ettington Mews you will need to have a local connection to Stratford Upon Avon.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2, 3 and 4||0845 600 4072||Reserved|
|Reserved Shared Ownership|
|2, 3 and 4 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary Leisure Linear fitted kitchen
- Range of wall and base units
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink
- Non slip vinyl flooring
- Spotlight track light
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas central heating
- Modern bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Chrome fitments
- Over bath shower
- Full height tiling to bath
- Tiled splash back to basin
- Downstairs WC
- Non slip vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet areas
- Dulux magnolia matt emulsion to walls
- Dulux white matt emulsion to ceilings
Electrical, Safety & Security
- TV point to lounge
- BT point to hallway and bedroom
- Mains powered smoke detector with battery back up
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear garden
- Timber garden shed
- Water butt
- Rotary clothes dryer
- 12 year LABC warranty
Out & About
For a wider range of amenities Ettington Mews is perfectly located for access to larger town and cities being just over 6 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, 8 miles from Warwick, and 10 miles from Leamington Spa.
The Cotswolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is right on the doorstep too, with picturesque villages such as Chipping Campden, Broadway and Moreton-in-Marsh all within easy reach.
For commuters, Junction 15 of the M40 is just over 5 miles away, both Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick Parkway railway stations offer regular direct services into London Marylebone as well as services to Birmingham, Banbury, Bicester, Leamington Spa and Solihull.
"Ettington Mews is perfectly located for access to larger town and cities."Ettington Mews, Orbit