Must have local connection to Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, Bromley or Southwark Boroughs. Priority will be given to those who live or work in the Bexley borough.
Second Release of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments – Now available.
Further properties coming soon.
You’ll find 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom houses at Erith Park, as well as safe public spaces and improved access to Erith town centre.
It’s going to be a great place to live, and a community everyone will be proud to be part of so register your interest today and we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest developments.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||1, 2 and 3||0845 463 3545||£105k - £204k|
|Outright Sale||2||0845 463 3545||Reserved|
|£105k - £204k Shared Ownership|
|1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 463 3545|
|Reserved Outright Sale|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 463 3545|
- Contemporary soft close gloss finish units with choice of laminate worktops (subject to build stage)
- Energy efficient Zanussi stainless steel, single oven
- Zanussi induction hobs*, electric hobs (shared ownership apartments), gas hobs (houses only)
- Chimney Hood extractor
- Glass splashback to hob
- Zanussi integrated fridge freezer*
- Zanussi integrated washer dryer (apartments only), washing machine (houses only)*
*Outright sale only
- Modern White ‘Ideal Standard’ sanitaryware with chrome taps
- Ceramic wall tiles by Porcelanosa
- Heated towel rail
- Vinyl flooring
- Bristan Frenzy thermostatic cool touch shower (En suite wet room only)
Electrical, energy efficiency & heating
- Downlighters to kitchens and bathrooms
- TV point to living room and bedroom 1 with wiring for Sky+
- Mains operated smoke detector with battery back-up
- Independent combination boilers (houses and blocks J, K, L and M)
- Combined heat and power (blocks G and H)
- Photovoltaic cells, solar panels (houses only)
- Smooth finish DULUX emulsion ceiling and walls
- Energy efficient Velfac windows (reversible for self-cleaning)
- Turfed rear gardens with patio areas (houses only)
- Fully decked & glazed balcony (apartments only)
- Patio area (ground floor)
- Close boarded fence panels (houses only)
- Water butt and garden shed (with Cycle Security hoops, houses only)
Warranty/codes & Communal
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Fully compliant to ‘secure by design’ requirements
- Play areas
- Mature trees and planting
- Public amenity space including ‘The Dell’
- Bird and bat boxes/ ecology friendly
- Home zones with community seating areas
Out & About
Erith Park also has strong links to the wider community, through connections with local schools, colleges, places of work, training and enterprise, helping to bring opportunities and prosperity to those who live there. It’s a major enterprise, one of the largest in London, with £120 million being invested in it.
Just north of Erith Park is The Dell, a small woodland area that has been enhanced and transformed into an ecology hub for all to use and enjoy.
If you’re feeling really energetic, you can cycle all the way to North Greenwich and the O2 Arena along National Cycle Route 1, with most of the route running alongside the River Thames.
The town centre of Erith can be easily reached by bus. By car, it’s 2.9 miles to the A2 Rochester Way, a direct route to Canary Wharf and the M25 at junction 2.
"We all need to feel the fresh air, and at Erith Park there’s every reason to enjoy being out of doors."Erith Park, Orbit