We are delighted to bring you Chantry Place, a wonderful selection of apartments set right in the centre of historic Canterbury.
Just three penthouse apartments are available. These superb two bedroom apartments all have their own private balcony and are finished to a very high standard. No doubt, you’ll be proud to call Chantry Place home.
For any Outright Sale enquiries please contact Your Move, Canterbury on 01227 454925 or email Canterbury@your-move.co.uk
*Launching 13th May*
Orbit is excited to announce a brand new development in the centre of the popular town of Canterbury coming soon to the market.
Not only will we be offering a selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments available for Shared Ownership, we are offering a limited selection of 2 bedroom stunning top floor apartments for the Private Market.
*Please note for the shared ownership units it is a requirement of the scheme to register with Help to Buy East and South East. Please visit www.helptobuyese.org.uk to complete your registration.
**Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Outright Sale||2||01227 454925||£330k - £350k|
|Shared Ownership||1 and 2||0845 600 4072||£74k - £199k|
|£330k - £350k Outright Sale|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 01227 454925|
|£74k - £199k Shared Ownership|
|1 and 2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Howdens Greenwich gloss cream with oak effect worktops
- Bosch stainless steel oven
- Bosch stainless steel cooker hood
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Karndean Jersey Island Limestone vinyl flooring
Bathroom & plumbing
- Modern bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Full height tiling around bath where a shower is fitted over the bath
- Shower screen to bath where a shower is fitted over the bath
- Chrome ladder towel rail
- Tiled splash back to basin
- Shaver socket and light
- Karndean Santi Limestone vinyl flooring
- Powder coated aluminium double glazed windows
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet areas
- Almond White vinyl matt emulsion to ceilings
- Almond White vinyl matt emulsion to walls
- White gloss to woodwork
- Chrome ironmongery
- Vailiant EcoTec boiler
Electrical, Safety & Security
- Digital TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detector/alarm
- Mains wired heat detector/alarm
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector/alarm
- Mains wired doorbell
- Electronic door entry system
- NHBC warranty
Out & About
Don’t miss The annual Canterbury Food and Drink Festival, which is set in the beautiful Dane John Gardens. Showcasing some of London’s best street food stalls as well as Kent’s finest home-grown treats, the 3-day event attracted over 40,000 people last year!
For a relaxing day out, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, visit Druidstone Park, home to an abundance of wildlife and fauna. Watch as the seasons pass: breath-taking bluebells in Spring, butterfly trees in Summer, amazing fungi in Autumn! Or take in the wonders of Westgate Gardens, one of England’s oldest parks, and a great place for a walk, being the starting point for the Great Stour Way, a three mile path for walkers and cyclists, which takes you through riverside meadow and historic woodland.
And of course there’s the seaside! From the pretty wooden beach huts of Tankerton, to the peaceful shingle beach of Reculver, to the promenade of Hampton Pier, to the amazing views of the Thames Estuary from Herne Bay East, you have over 14 miles of glorious coastline on your doorstep.
As well as being home to an extensive range of bars and eateries, Canterbury also has two major theatres, and a Curzon; plenty of venues, like The Ballroom, for live music and dancing; and late night clubs. So you’re guaranteed a great night out, whatever you fancy doing.
"Great shopping, great food, great outdoors & great nights out!"Chantry Place, Orbit