At Caesar Court you will live in your own spacious apartment and will also benefit from an extensive range of communal facilities.
Apartments are finished to an excellent specification and design touches such as high level plug sockets, high level ovens and walk-in showers ensure that residents live in comfort with all the conveniences you would expect from a modern new home.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Independent Living||2||01304 361 524||£141k|
|£141k Independent Living|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 01304 361 524|
Final apartment available with £1000 cash back for reservation in April or £500 cash back for reservation in May.
In order to be eligible for a home at Caesar Court all occupants must be 55 or over.
Communal Facilities & General
- Lounge with IT and activity areas
- Restaurant with terrace
- Coffee shop
- Buggy/cycle store
- Laundry room
- Community garden and event space
- Assisted bathroom
- Velfac aluminium and timber windows
- LABC warranty
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Zanussi integrated stainless steel electric fan oven
- Zanussi four ring electric ceramic hob
- Zanussi stainless steel chimney hood
- Indesit fridge/freezer
- Wet room style with walk-in shower
- White sanitary ware
- Full height tiling to shower
- Tiled splash back to basin
Heating & Internal
- Communal gas fired central heating system
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery system (MVHR)
- Underfloor heating to apartments
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet room
- Gardenia matt emulsion to walls
- White matt emulsion to ceilings
- Wheelchair-friendly oak veneer doors
Electrical, Safety & Security
- Spotlights to kitchen
- BT points to living room and bedroom one
- Digital TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Emergency pull cords to bathroom and hallway
- Smoke detector
- Door entry system
Out & About
Located on the western edge of Deal, Caesar Court is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the facilities that this sought-after seaside town has to offer. A former fishing, mining and garrison town and once the busiest port in England, Deal boasts an attractive seafront, an award winning high street and an old town filled with charming Georgian buildings and quaint streets.
The award-winning high street offers an excellent selection of shops with many independent retailers alongside the usual high street names. There are a number of small supermarkets and Deal has a fantastic range of specialty food shops.
Take a stroll along the seafront promenade which borders the pebble beach and you’ll find a number of restaurants, pubs and cafés along the way. The Grade II listed pier affords fantastic views along the historic beachfront and at the pier head are a café, bar, lounge and fishing decks.
"With a desirable mix of excellent amenities, and the beautiful Kent coastline and countryside on your doorstep, it’s easy to see why Deal is such a popular place to call home."Caesar Court, Orbit