*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2||0845 600 4072||£76k - £143k|
|£76k - £143k Shared Ownership|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel hob and oven
- Cooker hood
- Washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink
- Spotlight track light
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas fired central heating
- Modern bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Full height tiling around bath where a shower is fitted over the bath
- Shower screen to bath where a shower is fitted over the bath
- Tiled splash back to basin
- Mirror, light and shaver socket
- Downstairs WC
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet areas
- Magnolia emulsion to walls
- White emulsion to ceilings
- White gloss to woodwork
- Chrome fittings
Electrical, Safety & Security
- Digital TV aerials with TV points to each bedroom
- BT point
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Mains wired doorbell
- External front and rear lights
- Driveway or allocated parking space
- Turfed rear garden with patio
- External tap to rear
- Rotary clothes dryer
- NHBC warranty
Out & About
The centre of the village, under a mile from the development, offers a pleasing choice of small shops and supermarkets, as well as a post office, library and pharmacy.
It’s just over eight miles from Woodford Halse to Daventry, and there are regular bus services to and from the village. The town centre offers comprehensive opportunities for retail therapy from small independent shops to big High Street names.
From Woodford Halse it’s just 18 miles to Northampton, which offers all the amenities and attractions one would expect of a thriving county town. The Square links to the major shopping area of Abington Street, and there are two shopping centres in the town centre.
Both Daventry and Northampton also offer a comprehensive range of leisure and cultural activities, including theatres, cinemas, museums, galleries and sports centres.
Byfield Mews is conveniently located with easy access to both the M1 and the M40 for fast links to Birmingham, London and the North.
For business travellers and holidaymakers, Byfield Mews is within easy reach of several airports.
"The location is perfect for families and couples alike and offers the perfect combination of a beautiful rural setting with plenty of local amenities."Byfield Mews, Orbit