Bluebell Fields consists of seven beautifully designed two, three and four bedroom houses, available to buy through shared ownership with Orbit.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2 and 4||0845 600 4072||Reserved|
|Reserved Shared Ownership|
|2 and 4 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Electrolux built-in fridge freezer
- Electrolux fully integrated washer dryer
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Downlights under wall units
- Electrolux oven hood and hob
- Stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with Vado Sky chrome twin mixer tap
- Vinyl flooring
- Gas central heating
- Worcester Bosch combi boiler
- Vitra white bathroom suite
- Over bath shower with full height tiling
- Shower screen
- Shaver point
- Mirror over basin
- Downstairs cloakroom with tiles splashback to basin
- Vinyl flooring
- Built in wardrobe in main bedroom (Oakley only)
- Walls finished in Crown magnolia emulsion
- Ceilings finished in Crown white emulsion
- 4 Panel white grain effect doors with chrome ironmongery
Electric, Safety & Security
- BT points to bedrooms
- TV point to bedrooms
- Mains wired smoke and heat detectors
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Driveway (applies to a selection of certain plots)
- Rotary clothes dryer
- NHBC Warranty
Out & About
Just two miles from Bluebell Fields, historic Royal Leamington Spa offers an elegant array of Regency architecture, beautiful parks and gardens, and an enviable mix of retail outlets, which sees a wide range of independents alongside favourite high street brands. The town’s impressive variety of entertainment and leisure options includes a superb choice of restaurants, theatres, museums, and boating on the River Leam.
Also within 3 miles from Bluebell Fields, the county town of Warwick, famous for its medieval charm boasts a packed calendar of annual events.
Situated just off the A452, Bluebell Fields is ideally positioned to offer easy access to the M40 for fast links to Birmingham, London and the North. For business travellers and holidaymakers, Bluebell Fields is within easy reach of Birmingham International Airport, which is just 24 miles away by car via the M40 and M42, or a 25 minute rail journey from Leamington Spa.
"Nearby Bishop’s Tachbrook is a vibrant and inclusive village, with a wide range of facilities and social activities on offer."Bluebell Fields, Orbit